Hanover Skiing


Pics above: I'm smiling here - it's quite cold so maximum coverage is essential, my rental skis from the lift, at the baseOne of my ulterior motives of coming on exchange in Tuck is the lure of skiing. I'm a novice skier, having started in
St. Anton in the Alps last season with the London Business School Snow Club. I admit I spent more time in the very nice
spa than on the slopes but the seed of curiosity was planted and I was determined to improve my skiing.
What better place to do so than at a school with its own
skiway? This is conveniently located under 30 mins away and you can't beat the price at $20 per day lift tickets for Dartmouth students. They also have a ski school, which I'm enroled in. I'm slowly improving but have my good days and bad days.
The trails have school-appropriate names such as Pass-Fail (green run), MBA (blue run), Cum Laude (black run).



Pics above: the lodge, note the MBA trail, the view from above