Tuck Winter Carnival
Ignore the dates in the heading. This post is for the weekend of Feb 24-25 2006. Check out the
website for more details on the Carnival if interested.

We got
snow right on the day of the Winter Carnival and it didn't stop falling for the whole day. Quite a nice change after the barren thaw that looked quite permanent. We got 12" in a day. Excellent!
I didn't know that I would like snow this much but it's so much fun!
The Tuck Winter Carnival leverages Dartmouth's great asset -
its very own skiway. Over 10 other business schools from the region come to compete in various ski events, a snow sculpture competition
and the Kneissel Cup - team beer drinking challenge.
The evening parties were rowdy and fun. I loved the band on the first night but I don't have photos from the night. The second night was all about the Kneissel Cup so the whole place smelled like beer, pe
ople were very drunk, spirits were high - much like a post-football game frat party..... (worse smell than the rowdiest Sundowners)


The closing night events. The
Kneissel Cup was won by Wharton who proved to be a superior drinking team.
The photos below (you'll have to figure out the order because I'm not HTML literate yet): Sign to Tuck Drive, Pavel in front of Tuck Circle with the snow sculptures, Thiri and the Snoopy, Snowy courtyard, Our rental car a Dodge Magnum - we really like it!, Snowy Dartmouth cap




